The Big Build
What is it?
An activation like no other that really lives up to its name The Big Build!
This one’s for all those kids (and adults!) who love building grandiose cubby houses that quickly overtake one’s lounge room. Using the unique GiGi blocks, kids can create the cubby/fort/tower/whatever of their dreams, limited only by their imagination, creativity and height (but that’s where their parents come in!).
The blocks themselves are tough, yet easy-to-use cardboard building boxes designed and made in Latvia. They come in two sizes – the bigger ones are great for older kids, while the smaller ones suit tiny fingers.
We’re excited to be the first Aussie company to bring GiGI blocks into the country after quickly realising just how fun and versatile they are. And we’re sure you will too if you consider this activation for your shopping centre, event or other special project.
- Brightly coloured theming with standard package adds vibrancy & instant pop of colour
- Easily scalable to your space & needs
- We can add any theme that you desire with appropriate staging, think: dinosaurs, safari animals, a cardboard forest, Christmas Kingdom etc
- Value activity – kids & parents take their time when building & are also willing to travel for the event
- High social media shares
- Two educators to inspire the kids, keep the area tidy & safe plus give parents a break when they need it
- For the littlies – we add further elements like smaller Duplo blocks & a pop-up shop with trolleys to enhance their imaginative play experience
- Optional extras – up the WOW factor with a giant cardboard archway & cardboard ‘brick’ wall for ‘Centre Court’ based activations
What do kids love about it?
Many older kids see it as a 3D version of Minecraft – high praise from that age group indeed! All revel in the creative aspect, building all manners of wonders from dens to mazes, walls and even towers. Children also love the fact that parents can get involved. It’s particularly popular with dads who enjoy letting their inner-builder loose!
What type of event is best?
Pretty much anything on the big side! The more space, the better.
Examples might be:
- a large, vacant tenancy activation
- a centre court activation
- large events
- featured activity at a museum
- school holiday programs
- end-of-year school events
- A minimum 5m x 4m area
- Indoor attraction only
Need more info?
If you’re interested in hearing more about our Big Build for your entertainment needs, please email us at [email protected] While you’re here, take a minute to check out our other popular packages on our Centretainment page to see if anything else tickles your fancy.