Lawn Tennis Club Pop-Up Clubhouse
What is it?
Game – set – match. It’s a phrase you love hearing if your favourite player is swinging the racket! We created our Lawn Tennis Club – Pop up Clubhouse to cater for the ardent tennis fan (plus create a few more little ones along the way!).
Lawn Tennis Club – Pop up Clubhouse is a multi-zone activation aimed at a broad range of age groups.
It is split into three key areas:
- The tennis court space featuring two purpose built mini-enclosed tennis courts, giving kids the chance to let their inner Federer or Williams loose. With two qualified tennis coaches on hand, kids get all pro-tips about how to get their backhand or forehand just right.
- Our summery pop-up clubhouse – great for parents to enjoy a little down time while the kids are working up a sweat. Fully stocked with jugs of refreshing iced tea, both parents and kids (in between hits!) can enjoy a cold glass or two as they lounge in comfy chairs or bean bags.
- The photo backdrop area, stocked with lots of tennis props to provide our young tennis stars with plenty of photo ops.
- Two mini-tennis courts equipped with trained tennis coaches
- Pop-up clubhouse stocked with complimentary refreshments, comfy chairs & bean bags
- Tennis-themed photo backdrop with props to encourage victory photos
- Add on rally competition – primarily aimed at older kids, staff help kids shoot for The Longest Rally with their team score tallied on a central scoreboard
- Easily scalable to your space & needs
- Great activation to attract passing food traffic wanting to try their hand a hit
- Value activity – kids & parents spend quite a bit of time at the activation visiting all three zones
- High social media shares
What do people love about it?
Due to the multiple layers of this activation, there is literally something for everyone. Older kids love getting into the competitive spirit of the game, while the younger ones enjoy running around and playing with balls or other tennis props. All the while, parents can sit back and relax with a beverage, watching their kids play in the safe space.
- Centre court location
- A large, vacant tenancy activation
- Large events
- Featured activity at a tennis or other sporting event
- School holiday programs
- End-of-year school events
- A minimum 9 x 9m or equivalent area
Need more info?
If you’re interested in hearing more about very active activation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.