The Story Garden
What is it?
Everyone loves a good story! It’s one of the best ways to capture children’s attention, while teaching them a life lesson or two along the way.
Cue The Story Garden – an enchanting fairy tale story hub packed to the brim with storytellers, magic, crafts, dancing and some very exciting fairy-fort and elf abode building.
The Story Garden activation has been carefully designed to be run over a number of days featuring a new story-focused activity each time using a variety of mediums.
- Japanese Kamishibai storytelling using a story box technique
- Traditional nursery rhymes & fairy tales
- Story telling through movement with ‘Forest yoga’
- Music & movement with puppets, props & instruments
- Fairy forts & elf abode building
- Upcycled creative craft making dragon blowers and fairy wands with Urban Upcycle
- Magical Storytelling with a professional Magician
All sessions are set amongst our gorgeous fairy tale themed space filled with bright coloured ribbons, dreamcatchers, mushroom stools, log seats, lush greenery plus lots of twinkling fairy lights.
Each story-centric activity is run by either a professional storyteller, musician, magician or artist to give children and their families an authentic and highly enjoyable experience.
- Different story-focused sessions each day
- Enchanting story hub – decked out with greenery & flowers, a plethora of fairy lights, ribbons, dreamcatchers, mushroom stools, log seats & oh-so-much more!
- Additional props (as required) – yoga mats, fairy wings, music, recycled crafts
- Easily scalable to your space & needs
- Great activation to attract passing food traffic
- Value activity – kids & parents take their time to enjoy the full session & are also willing to travel for the event
- High social media shares – tiny fairies & elves sitting enraptured under bright fairy lights? It’s a picture begging to be taken!
What do people love about it?
This interactive activation is the very definition of the word magical. Children and parents are simply in awe of the space, and enjoy taking their time to wander through it.
With so many activities on offer, the area is a hive of activity, continually attracting passing foot traffic too. The variety of events also means The Story Garden has a wide appeal, well suited to both young and old.
- Centre court location
- A large, vacant tenancy activation
- Large events
- Featured activity at a museum or large library space
- School holiday programs
- End-of-year school events
- A minimum 5 x 7m or equivalent area
- Indoor or undercover attraction only
Need more info?
Interesting in hearing more about this enchanting activation? Then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.