What is it?
Unicornia is a magical land of make-believe, where fantastical creatures come to life, helping make little ones’ dreams come true.
This creative activation celebrates all the wonders of unicorns, mermaids and dragons with multiple stations offering activities for a wide range of age groups.
The large brightly themed space features:
1. An interactive component
Children can wander through a ribbon forest and visit Mermaid Lake, discovering magical treasures along the way. Or they can hop on kid-size unicorns and enjoy a gentle ride around the space.
2. A creative component
Kid can tap into their creative side at Small World Play with PlayDoh, rainbow-shaped building blocks and Perspex prism painting.
- Bright theming in beautiful pastel colours: think ribbons, glitter backdrops & teepees
- Clothes rack containing unicorn, mermaid and dragon dress-ups
- Shiny photo backdrops
- Ride-on unicorns (where space permits)
- Small World Play with Playdoh, building blocks & Perspex prisms painting stations
- Interactive elements such as magical treasures, Mermaid Lake & Ribbon Forest
- Two educators/supervisors to help kids turn their unicorn and dragon dreams into reality (and to also give the parents a little breather!)
Optional activities & tie-ins
- Food-related craft activities: unicorn bread making or unicorn breath fairy floss
- Upcycled craft: make a unicorn horn or dragon fire blower with Urban Upcycle
- Rainbow slime making
- Glitter face painting
- Unicorn hair braids & glitter station
- Cloudland: a fog filled bubble arena featuring brightly coloured bubbles kids can pop
- Unicorn festival: engage & activate retailers across the centre by encouraging them to an offer Unicornicinos, face painting, glitter art or sell rainbow colour products
What do people love about it?
This interactive activation is the very definition of the word magical. Children and parents are simply in awe of the space, and enjoy taking their time to wander through it.
With so many activities on offer, the area is a hive of activity, continually attracting passing foot traffic too. The variety of events also means Unicornia has a wide appeal for both kids and parents. Many enjoy prolonged stays and return visits.
What type of event is best?
A large indoor space is recommended.
- Centre court location
- A large, vacant tenancy activation
- Large events
- Featured activity at a museum or large library space
- School holiday programs
- End-of-year school events
- A minimum 8 x 6m or equivalent area
- Indoor or undercover attraction only
Need more info?
We love Unicornia; it truly is one of our favourite activations. We’d love to chat to you more about it and how we can help you create your own unicorn and dragon themed activation or festival to draw those crowds. Drop us an email at email@example.com for more info.